There’s a little glimmer of warmth, burrowing into my chest. And a chink of light, peeking into my spirit. If I listen carefully I can almost hear a heart-warming song. It has taken me awhile to recognise it – the song of hope. Unfamiliar. Really scary. Really positive. Hope.
Hope has a few different acronyms:
- Hold On Pain Ends
- Have Only Positive Expectations
- tHink pOsitive oPportunity comEs
- Help Open People’s Eyes
- Hanging Onto Positive Expectations
But I think my favourite is…
- Heart Open Please Enter
I have had years of being knocked over and having to pick myself up again.
- Grief after eight different family members died.
- Worry as my teenage boys dabbled in the risky behaviours so many indulge in as…
View original post 892 more words