Once you figure out what you are good at and love doing, GO ALL IN! Don’t plan, don’t hesitate, just do!
How do you figure out what you are good at?
- What do you go to bed thinking about?
- What makes you feel good?
- What are people saying about you? What compliments are you getting?
- What made you stand out when you were growing up?
- What skill or task comes naturally?
- Look for patterns. What is that one thing you keep going back to?
I have always been a communicator. From the first grade till high school, I got in trouble for talking excessively. I constantly and unintentionally disrupted the class because I always had something interesting to share with my peers. After getting in trouble for talking to my peers, I would often stay back after class and talk to my teacher, which would then make me late for my…
View original post 209 more words