- My entire life I haven’t been waiting to see what problem my president solves next, I’ve been waiting to see what problem he creates next.
- Watching the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles growing up, it always confused me that the smartest member of the team wasn’t the leader.
- Bruce Wayne should have hired 10,000 mercenaries and a wise council to fight evil instead of spending millions on a one-man vigilante fetish
- “Teaching kids that the Earth is 6k years old is like teaching them that the distance across the United States is 17 feet.” Lawrence Krauss (paraphrased)
- The more you tell yourself the world is on your shoulders, the more it will feel like it.
- It might save the world if everyone criticizes three things about their group every time they criticize one thing about another group.
- If your plan to fight poverty involves making the rich, richer, you don’t understand…
View original post 2,319 more words