- Unnamed man was booed angrily during last night’s BBC show in Wigan
- Panel asked about issue of increasing numbers of people using foodbanks
- He said: ‘The vast majority that go for smoke, drink and have Sky television’
- As the audience around him started to boo furiously he said: ‘That is the truth’
- Do you know the Question Time foodbank critic? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Question Time audience member caused a major row last night after claiming most people using foodbanks are boozers and smokers with expensive TV packages at home.
The unnamed man was booed furiously while making the point about people collecting free food across Britain during last night’s show in Wigan.
The panel were discussing the issue of foodbanks after Theresa May was grilled over claims nurses were relying on them because of low wages.
The audience member then said: ‘I haven’t visited a foodbank but I know people…
View original post 106 more words